Sunday, December 26, 2004

You’re a long ways away from the place we thought you’d be by now

The Buried Inside review is still coming, I just haven't been in the right mood to write it as of late.

I would like to extend a very warm wish of happy holidays to absolutely everyone. Please be safe and drink moderately (that doesn't mean be moderately safe while drinking).

I'm not going to go on with this entry, I'm in really terrible spirits for reasons that are partly uncertain. I've been lifted of virtually every aspect of my life that could lead to melodrama or negativity, and yet here I am, a day after Christmas, feeling terribly unfulfilled. Something's amiss, and obviously I have a vague idea of what that might be. Maybe I'm simply not willing to admit it to myself, or maybe I'm not rationally judging the situation and that acting on it would be folly and ultimately destructive. Shit, I just don't know. It's entirely too frustrating to be put into this situation, knowing full well that I have no reason to be bitter, yet being in a position where I find myself not really living and not feeling things to the fullest. This is something that must be fixed, sooner rather than later.

So it's on these vague musings that I'll end this entry. I hope it doesn't come off as some bullshit emo cry for help, because it isn't. Writing things out tends to put them into perspective just abit more, if not simply for a better understanding of the situation (or situations) at hand. But honestly, cheers to everyone.


No comments: