Monday, October 04, 2004

I am the alpha and the omega (ok.. maybe not so much the omega)

Well hello, seems this is my first entry in this journal or any for that matter, so I guess I should bid you all welcome or something equally inconsequential (seeing as chances are no one is going to read this).

Now I know what you're all wondering, and I'm sure it goes a little something like this : "Why exactly would I want to read about some random dude's uphill battle with the opposite sex, or about what complexity devoid meal he woefully managed to cook for dinner or better yet about the pointless activities that surround his so-far unsuccessful band?" Well to be honest I don't have said answer, I merely write this as a vain attempt at exteriorizing some of the stuff that stresses me out and keeps me up at night. However what I can say, is that I'll try my best to make these posts as insightful and witty as I can, all while staying clear of "Oh my god! I totally, like, saw this girl at, like, school today who I think is so hot.. but, like, she totally ignored me! That sucked!" type entries. So yeah, I think I've spent enough time combing over these two paragraphs to make sure they're semantically sound.. I'll leave you all with these few musical recommendations and I'll be back maybe tommorow with some hopefully interesting stuff to say:

- Say Anything : Is A Real Boy (brilliant brilliant stuff)
- Garden State soundtrack (gorgeous movie, gorgeous soundtrack.. especially that Frou Frou song)
- The Weakerthans Live (Saw these boys on saturday.. amazing stuff, check it out if you can)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure this will be most facinating to read...honestly everything you say or write just sounds so amazingly beautiful

<3 jen

aa said...

Good luck. =)

Anonymous said...

I lie pie

Anonymous said...

it's me baby, it's Tyron! Everything you produce is pure gold Jm, even what you do in the privacy of your own bathroom! Tell everyone that Buried Inside is the best thing to happen to music since...euh... Prince or something! -The Ghost Bear